About Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub
Learn all about Phoenix's finest Irish Pub & Restaurant
WHO WE ARE
Thousands of miles from The Emerald Isle, the soul of Ireland awaits you with a pint at Rosie McCaffrey’s, Phoenix’s most authentic Irish Pub.
Proprietor Seamus McCaffrey has poured 31 wonderful years into celebrating Ireland’s rich legacy of friendly hospitality – a little drop of his family’s roots into every drawn pint of Guinness at Rosie McCaffrey’s three brother and sister Irish pubs celebrated throughout the Valley…
- THE DUBLINER – Phoenix’s first pub to serve Guinness on tap, toasting James Joyce’s celebrated ode to Ireland alongside live Irish bands such as the Chieftans, Wolftones, Royal Showband and more
- SEAMUS’S – A longtime favorite of Downtown Phoenix’s San Carlos Hotel
- THE BLARNEY STONE – Home to some of the best times – and better memories – ever to fill a glass in Old Town Scottsdale
And now, Rosie McCaffrey’s brings the same proud spirit of the McCaffrey family’s roots across the Atlantic to 906 E. Camelback with delectable traditional pub cuisine, every Glasgow Celtics football match shown live via satellite in the wee hours, and of course, the finest varieties of Irish whiskeys and beers served shoulder-to-shoulder with Phoenix’s favorite local brews.
Irish camaraderie is calling. The next great memory could be at the bottom of your first pint with Rosie…
WHAT WE DO
Rosie McCaffrey’s may be the “youngest sister” of our family of traditional Irish pubs toasting to great times, better memories and our lovely Ireland shoulder-to-shoulder with our Phoenix family and friends.
To us, that just means many fine pints and people yet to toast.
You could walk the whole of the Valley and not find another Irish pub that rings out with the soul of our proud Irish and Scottish community quite like Rosie’s. At 5 a.m. MT, you won’t find another establishment topped up with 60-70 madly cheering fans rooting the Glasgow Celtics on to victory, living and dying with every shot live via satellite. Nor will you savor rich, satisfying, classic pub cuisine such as our traditional fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, corned beef cabbage, and hearty Irish stew.
Of course, we’d stake a pint that you won’t find friendlier drink specials to top Ireland’s second home in the warmth of Phoenix:
- GUINNES, HARP, KILKENNY, SMITHWICK’S AND MAGNER’S IRISH CIDER – all on tap every day
- A full selection of Ireland’s most prized whiskeys, from BUSHMILL’S and FIVE VARIETIES OF JAMESON, to TULLAMORE and PADDY’S
- A number of Phoenix’s favorite local-brewery beers, featuring FOUR PEAKS KILTLIFTER
- Seven days a week of Happy Hour specials – $1 OFF ALL DRAFTS, BOTTLES, WINE AND WELLS
- “Surprise” specials daily
Of course, as we have for over three decades throughout Phoenix, we draw every pint with a song in our hearts and a tune on our lips. It certainly doesn’t hurt that we host weekly live traditional Irish entertainment that’s as fit to raise a glass to on Saturday night as it is come Monday.
Rosie’s awaits you, Phoenix….with people as fine as the pints.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
What a wonderful world it would be if every corner of Phoenix could be as inviting as Rosie McCaffrey’s hospitality.
Until then, Seamus McCaffrey and his family are proud to share the flavors of their Irish home with every son and daughter of the Valley that brightens their door. We can promise you, no one spreads Irish fellowship over our corner of Phoenix like butter over bread quite the way we do:
- Celebrate the legacy of Glasgow Celtics football with a uniquely vast collection of memorabilia and every match aired live on satellite cable
- The inviting ambience of a classic Irish cottage
- An unmatched devotion to the atmosphere of a traditional Irish pub – from our horseshoe-shaped bar, faithfully adorned with homestyle decor, to an array of artifacts lending the soul of our homeland to our home in the heart of Arizona
- Fine food and stout spirits to fill the belly and toast the best of times
We are proud to lend Phoenix a little taste – and then another…and another… – of hospitality across the Atlantic. Once you’ve met Rosie, we know we’ll see you next time.
About Rosie McCaffrey’s
Since 2002, Rosie McCaffrey’s has served up an Irish Pub experience as authentic as any cozy inn on the Emerald Isle. Proprietor Seamus McCaffrey Belfast born and bred has translated every detail of all there is to love about good Gaelic food and drink into something hospitably genuine.
Here, the Guinness is always poured proper, in two steps. Award-winning fish and chips, hearty Boxty and shepherd’s pie offer tastes of our proud culture’s simple, Epicurean pleasures. The music, live bands and balladeers are sure to tap into your inner Irishman, while sincere, sociable service smiles with heart as warm and welcoming as a hearth.
Step up to the horseshoe bar, if that’s your pleasure. There’s many a comfortable booth to break bread and make merry in, when that’s your preference. Should an occasion call for gathering the clan or your cronies, you’ll surely feel well cared for in our new addition, “Rosie’s Backside.” This enclosed rear patio accommodates fifty guests, and offers exclusive catering and bar services for private events and business functions.
Whether you come here for a pint or two, a nip, a bite, or as Seamus says, “a little socializin’,” you’ll find something we’re all looking for; sustenance for the soul, to be enjoyed in good company. Praise the saints for those places where such things are found in abundance, and without much bother.